Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On the road again...

The Bradley is on the road! I'm still in the process of learning to drive it, but its rippin it up finally. The only thing left wrong with the engine is the possible burnt valve, the engine skips a little bit but it's not causing a big problem. I will be posting videos of a walkaround and some driving vids here.
It's been a long journey but its finally driveable and that much closer to the finish line. The next steps include paint, wiring, possibly carpet if its cheap enough or were just getting the floor sanded and painted along with the rest of the car, and side view mirrors.
Next step will be driving it back to monroe, getting quotes on those things previously mentioned and getting more money. There will probably be a pause in the restoration until I start a job this summer, because I've emptied the bank already, but at the end of this summer it should start to come together. Anyways, there will be updates in case I do anything to it in between now and when I start my summer job.

Until then Peace,
Harlow

No comments:

Post a Comment