Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hot Rods!

So this weekend, I went to the hot rod show in Dallas. It was a pretty awesome show. There were plenty of classics, some awesome rat rods, and more hot wheels and die casts than one person should need. I got pics of all the cars that peaked my interests(about 80 percent of them). You can see those pics here.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to pop the back wheels on the Bradley and then get it towed to Ruston where I'm getting my cousin to tune the carb, replace the lug studs, and put a new battery in. I should have the hood pins by then so I can properly secure the back license plate flap. I plan on measuring and ordering the lap belts tomorrow at some point as well.
I will post again tomorrow as a follow up and let you know how it went.

Peace,
Harlow

No comments:

Post a Comment